The Lighthouse Family Clinic will service those who need primary care and chronic care. We will offer appointments and walk in visits on a daily basis. Women’s health care will be offered through the collaboration of GYN specialist that will travel here. Treatment of menopausal and premenopausal will also be offered. There will be services to all ages from pediatric to geriatrics. Services will include:
* Physical exams, sports physicals, DOT physicals
* Diagnose manage and treat acute conditions like strep throat, bronchitis, pneumonia, cuts requiring stitches, among others.
* Minor surgical procedures like abscess draining, and ingrown toenail repair among others.
* Diagnose Manage and treat chronic health condition such as diabetes, asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, arthritis, etc. * Prescribes medication or treatments needed for care
* Provides referral and coordinates health care services with specialists from all fields.
* Helps promote your health care by screening for diseases and discussing healthy lifestyles to help prevent future illness
* Provide education and counseling for you and your family to maximize your health care.
Family nurse practitioner work independently just like their colleague physicians in the medical field. Nurse Practitioners can work with clients of all ages in both urban and rural setting, work in outpatient clinics and admit to hospitals. They provide care in nursing homes, hospices and home health agencies. They can even own and operate a clinic independently.
Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
114 E. Chance ala Mer Unit 107
Ocean Shores, WA. 98569